So last we started framing. It was a short start, as two days into the framing we realized that our SIP supplier, EPS, provided the wrong floor joists. We haven't been very happy with EPS; first they were 4 weeks late on engineering, then 6 weeks late on delivery of the panels.
Back to framing. After finding out about the wrong joists on Thursday of last week, they called in for replacements. While they shipped us new joists, we lost Friday, Saturday, Monday and part of Tuesday. So needless to say we were excited to get moving again. Wednesday we got the floor installed and some of the main level walls up.
Here's what they had by 7:15 am.
Here's the progress by late afternoon.
This is standing in the garage looking into the house.
|Daily Stats||Hours Worked|
Summary of 8/27/2014
|Work Done Today|
Framed main level floor and part of main level walls
|Materials Used Today|
|Who Helped Today|
|Contractors On Site|